The WebDAQ 504 is a stand-alone, vibration and acoustic data logger designed for remote monitoring, analysis, and control.
All the intelligence is built into the WebDAQ, eliminating the need for a PC or additional software. By using the embedded WebDAQ web server, users can easily configure simple or sophisticated applications, log vibration data, update digital outputs and/or send notifications based on alarm conditions, and view real-time data from any location and any device with a web browser.
The WebDAQ 504 performs high-accuracy measurements from up to four IEPE (Integrated Electronic Piezoelectric) sensors. Housed in a heavy-duty chassis, the WebDAQ 504 is rugged enough for industrial applications such as noise and vibration testing.
- Log four simultaneous IEPE inputs
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- WiFi support for wireless operation
- View data in real time or post acquisition
- Virtually unlimited storage
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- Real-time FFTs for continuous monitoring and analysis
- Four isolated digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Ability to export .csv data for Excel® and MATLAB®
*Learn more about MCC: Here
*Fanpage: DIGI TECHNOLOGIES
|MAX SAMPLE RATE
|97 dB Typ.
|-95 dB Typ.
|120 dBFS Typ.
|Internal 3GB, optional SD card,
and USB slots
|External AC Adapter Included
The DaqBoard/3000USB Series of data acquisition (DAQ) boards
The DaqBoard/3000USB Series of data acquisition (DAQ) boards provide high-speed analog input along with digital and counter functions.
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT provides four thermocouple inputs for adding temperature measurement capability to Raspberry Pi based systems.
Unsolicited failed error
Please resend information
You have successfully submitted