The DT9874 MEASURpoint USB data acquisition (DAQ) system
Overview about the DT9874 MEASURpoint USB data acquisition (DAQ) system
The DT9874 MEASURpoint USB data acquisition (DAQ) system provides simultaneous analog input along with any combination of isolated temperature, resistance and voltage measurements This device features one A/D per channel and auto calibration in a rugged half rack enclosure for immediate productivity.
MEASURpoint is an ultra-accurate instrument for measuring any combination of thermocouple, RTD, or voltage inputs with the QuickDAQ application. MEASURpoint is available as a USB or Ethernet (LXI™ Class C compliant instrument).
MEASURpoint includes the QuickDAQ application to configure and acquire temperature, resistance, and voltage channels, and to display, log, analyze, and export data to other formats including Excel.
- Dedicated 24-bit: Delta-Sigma ADC/ch
- 8DI to 48DI simultaneous analog inputs
- Sampling rates: up to 10 Hz/ch
- Software selectable ranges of ±10 V and ±60 VDC (±30 VAC) on voltage boards.
- 30 VAC, 60 VDC continuous functional isolation ch‑ch and ch‑gnd, verified by a 500 Vpk withstand.
- Auto-calibrating front-end: resets the zero point on each power-up
- Measurement Instrument Calibration Utility: allows in‑field calibration
- Digital I/O: 8 in/8 out
- Packaging options: compact, rugged 2U, half-rack enclosure.
- Thermocouple Input channel Features:
- Voltage input range: ±75 mV
- Dedicated CJC (cold junction compensation) input for each thermocouple channel
- Supports B, E, J, K, N, R, S, and T thermocouple types
- Break-detection circuitry: detect open thermocouple inputs
- RTD Input channel Features:
- Voltage input range: ±1.25 V
- 4‑wire, 3‑wire, or 2‑wire PT100, PT500, and PT1000 RTDs supported
- MEASURpoint Software Features :
- QuickDAQ: Acquire and display from all Data Translation USB and Ethernet devices that support analog input streaming. Acquire data, record data to disk, display the results in both a plot and digital display, and read a recorded data file. Two additional options can be purchased to add FFT analysis capabilities to the base package. Also, data can be exported to other applications like Microsoft Excel® and MATLAB® for more advanced analysis
- IVI-COM driver: Works in any development environment that supports COM programming, including Visual Basic®, Visual C#® .NET, MATLAB®, VEE Pro, NI LabVIEW® or LabWindow, and others
- SCPI support (DT8874 only): SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) is a universal programming language for electronic test and measurement instruments, based on the IEEE 488.1 and IEEE 488.2 standards
- Supported Operating Systems • Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®/XP 32/64-bit
*Learn more about MCC: Here
*Fanpage: DIGI TECHNOLOGIES
|CHANNELS||RESOLUTION||MAX SAMPLE RATE||SAMPLING|
|Up to 48||24-bit||10 S/s/ch||Simultaneous|
|±10 V, ±60 VDC (±30 VAC)||±60 V ch-ch (functional)
±500 V ch-ch (peak withstand)
Simultaneous Multifunction PCI Board DT3016-PBF
DT3016 PCI Data Acquisition Board (DAQ) provides simultaneous analog input and output at full speed with flexible triggering and clocking
The DaqBoard/3000USB Series of data acquisition (DAQ) boards
The DaqBoard/3000USB Series of data acquisition (DAQ) boards provide high-speed analog input along with digital and counter functions.
Data acquisition (DAQ) boards
ISA Data Acquisition (DAQ) boards are available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of most applications.
The DT3034 PCI data acquisition (DAQ) board
The DT3034 PCI data acquisition (DAQ) board provides a faster sample rate and more DIFF analog input channels than the DT3016.
The DT330 Series of analog output boards
The DT330 Series of analog output boards offer analog output and digital I/O, and feature 12- or 16-bit resolution.
The DT300 Series of multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) boards
The DT300 Series of multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) boards offer analog input, digital I/O, and counter functions.
The PCIe-DAS1602/16 data acquisition (DAQ) board
The PCIe-DAS1602/16 data acquisition (DAQ) board provides multifunction measurement options for the PCI Express bus.
The PCI-DIO24 Series of 82C55-based PCI digital boards
The PCI-DIO24 Series of 82C55-based PCI digital boards provide 24 logic-level, bidirectional digital I/O and high current output.
The MCC 128-OEM DAQ HAT
The MCC 128-OEM DAQ HAT provides 8 SE/4 DIFF channels of analog voltage measurement for Raspberry Pi based data acquisition / data logger systems.
The MCC 118-OEM DAQ HAT
The MCC 118-OEM DAQ HAT provides eight channels of analog voltage measurement for Raspberry Pi based data acquisition / data logger systems.
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT provides four thermocouple inputs for adding temperature measurement capability to Raspberry Pi based systems.
The PCIe-DIO Series digital boards
The PCIe-DIO Series digital boards are compatible with the PCI Express bus.
Unsolicited failed error
Please resend information
You have successfully submitted